cancellations and no show policy
Because we dedicate between 2-3 hours to every haircut appointment, a deposit of $75 is taken over the phone at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due the day of your appointment. If you can not make it to your appointment for any reason, please give us at least 48 hours notice from the scheduled appointment time. If you do not notify us 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, then the full payment is due. If you need to cancel or reschedule and you notify us within 48 hours then the only fee incurred is the deposit. If you need to cancel and it is before the 48 hour window, you will receive your full deposit back less a $2.50 processing fee.
To reschedule an appointment, after an appointment was cancelled less than 24- 48 hours, we require a new deposit which will be applied to the new appointment, in addition to the balance owed for the previous appointment if applicable. The first deposit paid will go toward the first missed appointment, to cover the time lost.
Payment of this fee is necessary before a new appointment will be scheduled.
There are also additional fees that could incur during the appointment. The stylist will explain the additional services and charges before they are performed. Below is a list of possible service fees.
- Extra hair, tangles and product used for hair that is thicker than a typical amount. $25-$50
- Silicone build-up aka Clarifying treatment. Includes a conditioning mask. $25-$35
- If hair is pulled back when client arrives to the appointment and needs to be completely wet down and dried. This service could take an additional 30-45 minutes. Stylist reserves the right to refuse service altogether, if there isn’t enough time for this step. If service is refused it is considered a no show and will be handled the same way. If there is enough time, a $25 fee is added on. (We do not charge for a minor retouch to prep hair before the appointment)
- If a client is a half hour late or more, it is counted as a no-show unless the stylist has the time and there is communication regarding lateness before the appointment.
- Any adjustments to multiple services or a service that would change the timing of the services scheduled, must be done with 48 hours notice, or it is considered a cancellation for the service removed. Example: if color and cut are scheduled and client decides not to do color service and keeps the haircut, less than 48 hours notice, payment for 100% of both services are still required.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult to answer questions the stylist may have or for additional services that would need to be performed. If not we will ask the minor to call a parent to ask permission for additional services. If the minor refuses to call a parent and we can’t get in contact with a parent, we will perform services needed to continue with the appointment. Please note that these services are only suggested out of necessity and not to add on charges for our benefit.
- Please bring quarters for parking meter. You may also download the app, Parkmobile, which allows you to pay your meter from your smart phone. We are not responsible for parking tickets and will only feed the meters if a staff member is available to do it.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Please sign below that you have read and acknowledge items 1. through 7. above.